Sunday, April 22, 2012

Guide Me All The Way



Artis: Maher Zain
Tajuk: Guide Me All The Way


I know that You could easily
Take away every thing You’ve given me
And I try to remember
Not to take anything for granted
‘Cause I know that one day
Suddenly this will all come to an end
So my last wish is for you to be pleased with Me

Chorus:


Allah, Ya Allah
Guide me all the way to your Jannah
Ya Allah, Ya Allah
Don’t let me go astray ’cause I need you
By my side, I wish to be close
Close to You throughout my life
Ya Allah, oh Allah!
Be with me all the way

I know that sometime I do
I do forget that my last breath could be the last
Forgive me ’cause I cant thank you enough
Forgive me when I doubt your love
Now I pray for that day
when all this stops and comes to an end
Somy my last wish is for You to be pleased with me

Chorus:

Day by day passes
And I think that my time could be near
So I pray: O God let this world be in my hands
And not in my hear
‘Cause soon I’ll have to leave it [X2]

Chorus: [X3]

Guide me all the way
Don’t let me go astray

No comments:

Post a Comment